GBM Costa Rica, reinforcing “teamwork” divides employees in interdepartmental groups, identified with a name and color. For 2014, 10 groups were in charge of executing initiatives for “GBM Improvement” and “RSC”. Some of the project related to Social Responsibility were:
- Donating 10 PC computers to Liceo de Aserrí.
- Donation Hogar Infantil Turrialba (food, diapers, and personal care materilas)
- Book club Project. Creating a mini-library in two schools in indigenous territory (Maleku Palence El Sol- North Zone Térraba).
- Waste collection at Paseo Colon and Perez Zeledon
- Tour to Tivives beach, for 22 years from the C.U.N.A. Home (Organization sponsored by Hospital Nacional de Niños and other organizations in protection of abused children)
- Donation of 35 pillows to the San Pablo de Heredia Nursing Home.
- Help to the twins Shannya and Shawnee, donation of laptop and a tablet.